Friday 4 September 2015

There has been a disturbance in the force...

So I set this blog up a while ago and have yet to do something with it, I figure my first post should be showing what I have for each X-Wing Miniatures faction.

My Rebel forces, you may notice I have several X-Wings, despite them being considered under powered, I like flying them.

Like any Imperial player, I have a decent amount of Tie fighters, which I love running, but I have no favorite ship with the Imperial forces. They are however my over all preferred faction.

Who cannot resist the temptation of Scum and Villainy!? Bounty Hunters are cool and being able to fly Boba, IG-88 and Bossk made them a must have for me.

Not a lot for a first post, I will start putting up more stuff to do with playing and modelling as well, am working on some Imperial Assault figures at the moment, will put some up when they're done. Until next time, however long that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment